Become a Support Agent at Loganix
Loganix is composed of young, talented, and hardworking people from every part of the world. Our entirely remote team (work from anywhere, literally) is not only our advantage but the secret to our success since 2010. Bringing diverse voices, experiences, and world views have made Loganix sought after for projects like Allstate, Freshbooks, FedEx, Foodora, Shopify, and many other exciting, successful businesses.
Our team’s growth and happiness is our priority:
- Always industry competitive compensation based on experience.
- We want to help you pay for conferences, classes, coaching, and certifications.
- Flexible work hours, so you can work when you’re most productive.
- Earned PTO to explore the world or enjoy some R&R.
- We’re invested in your financial future, with profit sharing.
You Have a Successful Track Record
- 1+ years direct customer service/support experience – retail, call centre, and helpdesk all count.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Superior writing skills and clear communication are a must!
- A natural empath, you have the ability to understand customer needs and can see the issue from their perspective.
- Confidence to take charge and resolve issues efficiently, and ability to recognize the need to escalate as required.
- Ability to learn new products and processes quickly, and communicate these to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
- Proficient in the Google suite of services
- Experience within Digital Marketing, preferably in an agency setting.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Experience using order management software.
Tasks & Responsibilities May Include
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues across various channels
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries – within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
- Help leads figure out what they need and suggest appropriate Loganix services.
- Manage client expectations with respect to turnaround times and product descriptions.
- Collaborate with colleagues to find the answers you need, and communicate these clearly to the client.
- Communicate with Support Manager and/or relevant team members for further escalation where required.
- Identify common client challenges and share customer feedback with the team to help improve processes and products.
Why Choose Us?
- Always competitive pay.
- Company benefits & potential profit sharing.
- Industry-leading services + products.
- Established in 2010 and trusted by 5,500+ Agencies & SEOs.
- Work on and help businesses around the world succeed.
- A great work environment with a small, smart, and energetic team.
- Study under senior members in your field to hone your craft.
- Fully remote work, flexible hours.
This is a part-time role to start.
Compensation is based on experience.
Let's create an amazing future together
Fill out the form below to apply