Join the Winning Team
Loganix is composed of young, talented, and hardworking people from every part of the world. Our entirely remote team (work from anywhere, literally) is not only our advantage but the secret to our success since 2010. Bringing diverse voices, experiences, and world views have made Loganix sought after for projects like Allstate, Freshbooks, FedEx, Foodora, Shopify, and many other exciting, successful businesses.
Visit often; we are hiring for, on average, two positions every month. Don’t see a role that fits you perfectly? We want to talk to you anyway. Know someone who might be the perfect fit? We pay handsomely ($1k+) for referred hires. Send us an email at support [at] loganix [dot] com.
- Managing the client journey throughout the engagement from start to finish.
- Managing client expectations against the signed statement of work.
- You will speak with clients regularly via phone and email regarding strategy, approvals, analytics, reporting, etc. While travel is not required, proficiency and experience hosting video and telephone calls are a must.
- and more…
- Analyzing client and client competitor data using tools like Ahrefs.
- Assembling keyword, backlink, and content audits.
- Communicating regularly with customers in our dashboard.
- Being a part of the customer feedback loop, informing team members of service change requests, and customer service needs.
- Ensuring clients understand work carried out and are pleased with it.
- Auditing sites ranging from 10 pages to 20k+ page e-commerce sites.
- In-depth keyword research, mapping keywords to pages, and providing writers with a game plan
- Penalty analysis and cleanup tasks, reviewing link profiles
- Researching and documenting technical changes needed for in-house & client developers
- and more…
- Writing informational and sales content, including white papers, sales pages, and blogs (guides, lists, etc.)
- Creating content outlines & briefs
- Using content optimization software
- Incorporating keyword & content research into content
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
Visit the job posting that interests you, and submit your information to the form at the bottom of the page. Don’t see a job that perfectly matches your skillset? Let’s talk anyway. Send us an email at support [at] loganix [dot] com and tell us how you can create value for our organization and customers.
Does my location or timezone matter?
It depends on the position. While we are a fully remote team, roles such as account managers are required to be in the North American timezone to be available during client timezones.
Do you offer benefits?
Benefits will vary based on locality, position, and seniority. Here are just a few of the essential perks you might expect as a team member at Loganix:
- Always industry competitive compensation based on location, title, and experience.
- We want to help you pay for conferences, classes, coaching, and certifications.
- Flexible work hours, so you can work when you’re most productive.
- Earned PTO to explore the world or enjoy some R&R.
- We’re invested in your financial future, with profit sharing.