Write for Loganix
Reach 1000s of monthly readers! Our editorial team is always on the lookout for guest contributors. Are you looking to share your skills with our community? Here is what we’re looking for:
- 100% original, non-promotional content – 2000+ words
- Topics that would be helpful to marketing agencies
- Our expectation is that you have done a site search and have become familiar with our brand tone, style and the topics that are of interest to our audience.
- No more than 1-2 backlinks to your site in the article. You can link to resources, blogs, educational content, etc. (no homepage or promotional content) so long as they are DR 30+.
- Article must be centered around at least one target keyword with >500 monthly organic searches.
- Use long tail/semantic keywords throughout the article in addition to the primary keyword.
- Include images, videos, gifs or any fun animated content that is hosted externally.
- Include a 1-2 sentence bio with your headshot (square dimension at least 200×200)
- No more than 2-3 outgoing links per 1,000 words of content TOTAL, but do make sure you cite your sources.
- Use the target keyword in title and keyword/long tail keywords in headers (H2, H3, etc)
- Include links to sources and links to other Loganix resources and services when possible.
- Our editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing promotional content, removing competing links, or rewording copy
Process Was Very Quick
Loganix was great to work with in submitting a guest post. They were responsive to my pitch, they're easy to communicate with, and their editorial process was reasonable. The whole process was very quick. If you're an SEO pro looking to expand your thought leadership and land a great backlink, you would be smart to pitch a guest article idea to them.
Garit Boothe, SEO Freelancer
Best Guest Posting Process
When we were given the opportunity to guest post with Loganix they made it easy and clear what they required in order to be included. Once we had a pitch approved we were off and running. Knowing they get tons of pitches and still being as easy to work with was a great experience for us. They have the best guest posting process we've ever done.
Ben Walker, CEO
Make it Easy
Loganix was super easy to work with, and very communicative during the entire process. Going from pitch to publish was seamless and considering the amount of guest posting that gets done on a regular basis it's refreshing to work with professionals who facilitate such an effortless process.
Christian Carere, SEO Consultant