Write for Loganix
Want to reach 1000s of monthly readers? Are you looking to share your skills with our community? You’re in luck, our editorial team is always on the lookout for guest contributors.
Please read the guidelines below:
What we’re looking for:
- 100% original, non-promotional content – 2000+ words
- Topics that would be helpful to marketing agencies
- Our expectation is that you have done a site search and have become familiar with our brand tone, style and the topics that are of interest to our audience.
- No more than 1-2 backlinks to your site in the article. You can link to resources, blogs, educational content, etc. (no homepage or promotional content) so long as they are DR 30+.
- Article must be centered around at least one target keyword with >500 monthly organic searches.
- Use long tail/semantic keywords throughout the article in addition to the primary keyword.
- Include images, videos, gifs or any fun animated content that is hosted externally.
- Include a 1-2 sentence bio with your headshot (square dimension at least 200×200)
- No more than 2-3 outgoing links per 1,000 words of content TOTAL, but do make sure you cite your sources.
- Use the target keyword in title and keyword/long tail keywords in headers (H2, H3, etc)
- Include links to sources and links to other Loganix resources and services when possible.
- Our editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing promotional content, removing competing links, or rewording copy
Process Was Very Quick
Best Guest Posting Process
Made it Easy
(Even More) Guidelines
If you really want to impress us, here’s some more useful guidelines for crafting a good guestpost:
✅ Your content must be valuable and useful to marketers.
✅ Use numbers, statistics, and data as much as possible.
✅ Plagiarism is prohibited. Game over.
✅ Please do a grammar check for your final drafts.
✅ Never link to competitor websites.
Each article should include the following:
✅ min 2000 words
✅ a list (1,2,3,4, etc) or bullet points
✅ 5+ internal links (search our website for internal links that are relevant to the article)
✅ 3+ external links (use the opportunity to link to resources that adds value)
Not sure what to write about?
Topics should be helpful to marketing agencies, marketers and SEOs.
The main topic of the guest post should fit into one these:
- Link building (guest posts, outreach, haro etc)
- Local SEO (citations, GMB, local search etc)
- SEO (audits, keyword research, content etc)
- PPC (Google ads)
Here’s some example titles (for the type of content we want to publish)