HARO® LINK BUILDING SERVICES by LOGANIX
Get a monthly subscription to powerful, natural, unpaid links.
- We source, vet, and secure exclusive link opportunities
- Quality content written by verified journalists
- Sites with 5,000+ organic visits/mo
- Guaranteed placements on DA50+ sites
- Monthly subscription with consistent link delivery
Loganix, Inc. is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Cision Us Inc.
Backlinks for clients who would rather be a thought leader than a link buyer:
This service in a nutshell
Become a cited source in authoritative publications. We help you take advantage of exclusive HARO® (Help A Reporter Out® ) and ProfNet link opportunities efficiently, predictably, and hands-free.
- Tell us how many links you need and answer a quick questionnaire to help us accurately pitch your expertise
- We vet, source, and pitch to journalists needing insights for their story from a subject matter expert like you
- You get placements in highly trusted and respected publications in the form of quotes we provide or contextual links
In the end, you get the kind of authentic backlinks and brand recognition that’s earned, not bought, all in a done-for-you process.
What we promise
- Proactive sourcing and vetting of relevant link opportunities on trusted publications
- On-brand, accurate pitches that make you look great to journalists
- Guaranteed placement on DR 50+ sites or replaced with equal or better links
- Our fastest possible turnaround time (typically 2 months due to publishers’ editorial control). We’ll keep you updated on the links we’re securing every month
- Consistent, reliable delivery of monthly links
- Building brand authority as well as search authority
- A hands-free solution for securing some of the most valuable, exclusive links available
- Positioning yourself as a go-to expert in your industry
- Delivering consistent, high-value links to clients who expect nothing less
You can expect...
- Guaranteed ‘do-follow’ links on trusted DR50+ sites
- Placements in high quality, deep editorial pieces written by journalists
- Battle-tested processes for sourcing, vetting, and pitching on HARO and ProfNet
- Transparency and communication throughout the process
- Client-ready live reporting
"The quality of their links is top notch..."
How it Works
Order, Pitch & Place, Report
Start Your Subscription
Choose how many links you’d like us to deliver every month. Each link is $850/month with a minimum order of 5 per month. Then, fill out our simple questionnaire that gives us insight into your expertise to help us find the most relevant, effective opportunities for you.
Pitch & Place
The HARO and Profnet request lists are updated 3 times a day – and we’ll be ready to find your next best opportunity with each drop. Once found and vetted, we send the publications a strong and compelling pitch that makes you stand out from the stack. And when you’re accepted, we answer their questions on your behalf with well-researched, irresistibly quotable insights.
Review & Report
The entire process requires no action from you. Your links are shared in a live, white-label report throughout the month. It’s as easy as it gets!
How we vet opportunities…
To protect your reputation:
To earn your continued trust and give you the peace of mind that any hands-free service should have, we ensure that:
- Publications and content are relevant to you
- The quotes we provide are well-researched, accurate, and articulate
- Communication between us and journalists presents you in the best light
- The context of your links are positive, respectful, and accurate
To ensure quality links:
Even though HARO and ProfNet maintains a great quality standard, we do our own digging to ensure:
- DA 50+ (our average is DA75)
- U.S. and Canadian English writers
- Readable and relevant content
- No links to poker, pills, or adult content
- Trustworthy backlink profile
- Verified authors
- No obvious PBN designs
Monthly Subscription Pricing
Your exact subscription cost is based on the number of links requested per month.
HARO and ProfNet Links Persuasive links on high-quality domains
Get Additional Links At $850 Per Link Per Month
Site Monthly Organic Traffic
average Domain Rating
campaign for your site
Average Time To Go-Live
30-day cancellation policy.
Same day cancellations fully refunded without fulfillment.
Done right or made right. Guaranteed.
If your links don’t go live, we’ll replace them with equal or better opportunities.
If you’re unhappy with your experience, we’ll bend over backward to make sure you leave a satisfied, confident customer.
More of a “D.I.Y” type? Shop our list directly.
Browse our huge list of non-HARO, unvetted opportunities and filter by DR/DA, traffic, niche, price, turnaround time, and more. Do your own quality control.
Vouched for by people
who don't vouch for everyone.
From the Future
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you build links to ANY page?
We can link to most, legitimate businesses.
In general: no pharma, adult, casino/gambling, etc. sites, and the pages we link to should offer some legitimately useful information.
They can be promotional, service pages, however non-promotional, blog/resource pages are always preferred, and necessary as a secondary suggested target URL.
It’s not uncommon for journalists/writers to link to home pages, and that is often their preference.
If you’re concerned about whether or not a specific URL would be accepted by sites we work with, Contact us to discuss before you order.
Can I choose my own anchor text?
No, and we don’t ask for it. Journalists, as I am sure you might guess, are not interested in your anchor text.
Can I review the content before it goes live?
This is a high touch point process, where we are very much at the mercy of another team’s well-established, strict editorial requirements and processes. It does not serve anyone to create challenges for journalists and editors. We respect their guidelines, and do not take any creative liberties.
Do I get to see the links first?
We will only be able to share URLs once they’ve gone live, in a white-labeled, Google Sheet. Our clients love this service because they trust the links will always be the best, and they needn’t be involved in the day to day. This keeps things moving quickly as this work requires a nimble approach to be successful.
What questions will I be asked in onboarding?
In order to be eligible for as many quality opportunities as possible, we require a detailed onboarding, including:
- A C-Suite email address to mail from
- Info about the C-Suite (credentials, etc.)
- C-Suite business/work/life philosophy
- Company, team, and competitor info
The questionnaire takes approximately 10 minutes to complete
Who writes the content?
The writer that is looking to cite experts, writes the article.
With the help of the information collected during the onboarding process, we will have enough insight to provide the writer with a quote. The quotes are well-researched, and we’ve not had any issues.
How long will it take?
Good things take time; turnaround is usually 2 months. We could do it faster if we cut corners, but that’s not what you’re here for.
Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
There is a 30 day cancellation period.