Press Release & Syndication Services
Content distribution across trusted sites done right
- Distribution across brand name websites
- Unique SEO-focused approach
- Professionally written by PR experts
- Whitelabel reporting
- 10-day turnaround
Before you check out our pricing, here's what you need to know first:
Get repeatable placements across the world’s biggest sites like AT&T, ABC, FOX, NBC & more.
From national outlets to local newspapers, we will promote your content to our network of editorial partners to help encourage SEO-friendly pick ups and brand mentions.
Just complete a simple onboarding questionnaire with your topic specialisms and we’ll get started. Our experienced press release writers will craft your story, then we’ll schedule it for distribution across a network of quality sites.
Oh, and we also whitelabel the report for you.
How it works
- Submit your topic, and other relevant information.
- Experienced press release writers craft your story.
- Review the press release.
- Press release is scheduled for distribution.
- Whitelabel report is delivered in 10 days or less.
You can expect...
- Guaranteed Google News pickup
- You control the narrative as little or as much as you want
- A unique SEO-approach not seen anywhere else
- Writers that can make anything newsworthy
Done right or made right. Guaranteed.
If your links don’t go live, we’ll replace them with equal or better opportunities.
If you’re unhappy with your experience, we’ll bend over backward to make sure you leave a satisfied, confident customer.
More of a "D.I.Y" type? Shop our list directly.
Browse our huge list of unvetted opportunities and filter by DR/DA, traffic, niche, price, turnaround time, and more. Do your own quality control.
Vouched for by people
who don't vouch for everyone.
From the Future
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a press release?
A press release is an official announcement (written in this case) that an organization issues to the news media and beyond.
Well-written, interesting releases can be picked up by a few big outlets, or dozens, with a little skill and luck.
A successful release will appear on enough authority (high SEO metrics) sites, that even if the circulation is smaller in size, the SEO value makes the effort a no-brainer.
What can you do with it?
Press releases can be beneficial for many different reasons, including:
- Organic search results, as you’re very likely to pick up some links from trusted sites.
- Local search results, as you’ll have the opportunity to include Name, Address, and Phone as well as schema and map embed.
- Circulate important company updates across a vast network of publications.
- Meet certain company and regulatory obligations.
Do you have a sample?
Of course. Here are is a sample.
Are press releases relevant for SEO?
In short: yes.
Press Releases are still relevant today and in fact, for some businesses they are actually a requirement (and not just for SEO). It’s true, sometimes Press Releases can negatively affect SEO if they are not done in the right way (aka spam).
The type of Press Release service we provide at Loganix are press releases and syndication done right. Our service is designed to get your content on big news sites so you can increase the chances of getting picked up by other sites and landing high-quality backlinks.
What is your guarantee?
We stand by our work and we work tirelessly to make sure you are completely satisfied. Click here to read our full terms & conditions.