11 Best Landing Page Builders & Tools to Use in 2020
Landing pages are among the essential parts of online marketing campaigns. You may need to produce dozens of them for full-scale SEO, paid ads, emails, or other campaigns.
Producing landing pages—especially effective landing pages—takes time and testing. Landing page tools exist to ease this burden. Every list of SEO tools for agencies should include a landing page builder.
In this guide, you’re going to learn about eleven of the best landing page tools. For each one, we’ll give you some background, introduce you to the top features, and tell you how much it costs.
Landing Page Builders
Landing page builders are tools that help you plan, develop, or launch landing pages. Some of them have developed a reputation for great quality or functions. Here are eleven that can help you do more with your landing pages.
Let’s look at each one in a little more detail.
Lander is a landing page builder that describes itself as the “world’s leading landing page creator.” While that’s a hard title to claim, no one can deny that this builder has a lot of fans. It has built its reputation on a strong set of features that include a simple editor, and A/B testing features.
You can also create Facebook landing pages using this tool. These can be made in minutes, and can easily collect signups and direct your fans toward other pages.
- Drag-and-drop functionality: You can build pages by selecting different elements and dragging them next to each other. It makes it possible to create landing pages, even if you don’t have any developing or design knowledge.
- Mobile version: The landing pages created by this builder are mobile-ready. They’ll be responsive and properly sized when read by visitors—by default.
Unbounce is a landing page creator that prides itself on being easy-to-use. In addition to a drag-and-drop style builder, the program also gives subscribers access to more than 100+ different templates of existing pages.
Like some other comprehensive tools on this list, Unbounce includes some features to help you understand the performance of your pages. You can set up A/B testing, and integrations with your Client Relationship Management software.
- Easy duplication features: Really successful pages can be carbon-copied with speed so that easily put them in place in your other campaigns.
Instapage is a landing page tool that can help you easily deploy a unique landing page for each ad that you run.
Six tools in total are included as part of the subscription. Together, they help you create landing pages, customize them, experiment with them, and collaborate with other team members. You can also experiment more effectively. In addition to split-testing functions, you’ll also be able to see heatmaps, and lists of analytical data to help you understand what to update next.
- Track useful stats like page speed: Find out what kind of effect your landing pages will have when they’re published. You’ll be able to assess the page speed and develop landing pages that load nearly instantly.
- Perform optimization updates live: Many updates can be performed live so that pages can be optimized in real time. It’s simple for different team members to optimize on the fly.
Leadpages is a service that allows you to create code-free websites and landing pages. You can rush landing pages through in minutes by starting with one of many conversion-optimized templates and then customizing it for your needs in a drag-and-drop builder.
The subscription comes complete with an analytics dashboard. From there, you can review a ton of different data about your page and the results of any tests that you’ve performed.
- Unlimited publishing for one fee: Unlike some of the other tools on this list, this one does not charge you extra for the number of pages that you build or the number of leads that you generate. Everything is covered for a flat fee.
- Content recommendations: This tool includes evaluations for all the content that you build out for your landing pages. You can see alerts, pop-ups, and missed opportunities for your calls-to-action.
Launchrock is a block-based landing page builder. That means the content is organized into blocks that you can then move around the space to create the lander that you want.
The simple builder is combined with an intake-focused dashboard to help you collect contact information from your earliest visitors. This feature allows you to generate email marketing lists from your landers easily.
- Onboard support for new subscribers: This tool is friendly to those who are new to using landing pages for advertising. A set of guided courses are available to teach you how to find your first customers or launch a campaign.
- You can use a custom domain: The landing pages for Launchrock can be used with a custom domain. This feature is not available with all tools.
GetResponse is a tool that claims to help you create stunning pages in just a few clicks. The simple design process starts with a template. Once you’ve chosen a template, you can customize it with the built-in editing tools.
As part of the service, you’ll also get access to a set of data-tracking tools. Those tools let you track the landers that you create and how people are interacting with them. You can easily see how often your visitors click or convert.
- All templates are mobile-responsive: You don’t have to worry about tweaking or testing templates to make sure that they’re mobile-responsive. All of the templates that are part of these tools are mobile-ready by default.
- Pre-built sales funnels: This tool provides you with some pre-built sales funnels. These plans can help you figure out where your landing pages belong in the context of your entire strategy.
Wishpond is a large marketing platform with a number of tools, including a landing page builder. The builder is called Canvas, and it’s known for its easy drag-and-drop process. All of the pages that are created can be published to a Wishpod domain, a custom one, or a Facebook tab.
- See real-time analytics: Manage your campaigns in real-time with built-in analytics for your pages. You can see a lot of information about who is visiting, what they like to see, and how many of them are converting.
- Large number of integrations: Wishpond can be integrated with hundreds of different apps. The landing page builder can coordinate with apps like Mailchimp, Salesforce, and Zapier.
Landingi is a landing page builder with a lot of neat features. Like many of the other tools here, it works by allowing you to drag and drop the features that you want to include. You can heavily alter the color, fonts, or styling as you go, even from the templates.
You can switch between desktop and mobile views to make sure that your pages appear the way that you expect. Everything is autosaved as you work on it so that you won’t lose valuable development time in the case of problems.
- Hundreds of industry-specific templates: In addition to what you can create with the tool, you have access to hundreds of different templates. These templates have already been built around the needs of various industries.
- Easily add widgets: You can add widgets to your landing pages to make them look better. Dates, countdown timers, and lightboxes can all be added to your templates as they’re being created.
ShortStack calls itself a “contesting software” because of the tools that it provides to help you run social contests, giveaways, and quizzes. It does a lot of other things, including give you the power to create unique landing pages.
The landing pages created with this builder are designed to capture user information by using attractive incentives. It’s easy to add contests and other games that you can use to collect email addresses.
- Contest-focused templates: If you’re building a contest-style landing page, you can choose from dozens of different templates that are already designed to include contest features.
- Team management features: In addition to the landing page creator, this program comes with some features to help you ease the process of developing them. Onboard collaboration tools help you complete each lander.
Hubspot is a major marketing tool, and a landing page creator is one of its chief features. You can create pages very quickly by using the built-in library of available templates. You can customize all of the details of each template to match your needs or branding.
- Personalize content, CTAs, and forms: You can personalize the forms that appear on the page so that visitors get the most appropriate invitation for them. You can make content appear based on the visitor’s source, device, or stage in the lifecycle.
- Manage it all from a central dashboard: You can see all of your best-converting landing pages in a central dashboard. You’ll be able to see metrics for each of them and manage tests of up to 5 variations of different content.
SendInBlue is a marketing platform with many advertising, CRM, and communication features. Among these features is a landing page builder with some interesting features. The builder doesn’t require any coding knowledge, and you can start with just the simple goal of either a single-step page or a multi-step page.
There is a slew of other features that set this builder apart. It has ways that you can coordinate new landers with email marketing or SMS campaigns.
- Pre-optimized templates: Based on your goal, you can choose from dozens of pre-optimized templates. These already fully-featured templates can then be upgraded with CTAs, forms, videos, and other content without any coding required.
Make the most of Landing Pages
Landing pages are the star of any marketing campaign, and now you know some of the best tools that exist for creating them. Using these tools, you can develop landers more quickly, and with more features. You can also measure them to ensure they’re performing as they should.
Never miss an article again.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the best content directly to your inbox.
Now it’s your turn.
Now I’d like to turn it over to you to spark a debate or lead a new discussion.
What in this post were you excited about? What was useful? What would you like to read more about?
Or maybe you just have a question about something you read.
Either way, let us know in the comments below.