Become an SEO Analyst at Loganix
Loganix is composed of young, talented, and hardworking people from every part of the world. Our entirely remote team (work from anywhere, literally) is not only our advantage but the secret to our success since 2010. Bringing diverse voices, experiences, and world views have made Loganix sought after for projects like Allstate, Freshbooks, FedEx, Foodora, Shopify, and many other exciting, successful businesses.
Our team’s growth and happiness is our priority:
- Always industry competitive compensation based on experience.
- We want to help you pay for conferences, classes, coaching, and certifications.
- Flexible work hours, so you can work when you’re most productive.
- Earned PTO to explore the world or enjoy some R&R.
- We’re invested in your financial future, with profit sharing.
You Have a Successful Track Record
- Working within Digital Marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Managing multiple client projects simultaneously while still ensuring always on-time delivery.
- Performing cross-functionally with others on multiple teams.
- Solving problems outside of the standard operating procedure.
- Communicating thoughtfully with clients who may challenge or question your work.
- Working with the Google suite of services.
- Growing existing accounts by cross-selling and upselling Loganix services.
- Building rapport with clients when there is an opportunity.
Tasks May Include
- Analyzing client and client competitor data using tools like Ahrefs.
- Assembling keyword, backlink, and content audits.
- Communicating regularly with customers in our dashboard.
- Being a part of the customer feedback loop, informing team members of service change requests, and customer service needs.
- Ensuring clients understand work carried out and are pleased with it.
Why Choose Us?
- Always competitive pay.
- Company benefits & potential profit sharing.
- Industry-leading services + products.
- Established in 2010 and trusted by 5,500+ Agencies & SEOs.
- Work on and help businesses around the world succeed.
- A great work environment with a small, smart, and energetic team.
- Study under senior members in your field to hone your craft.
- Fully remote work, flexible hours.
30-40 hours per week.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
Let's create an amazing future together
Fill out the form below to apply