Don't be the Smartest SEO in the Room
Loganix is composed of young, talented, and hardworking people from every part of the world. Our entirely remote team (work from anywhere, literally) is not only our advantage but the secret to our success since 2010. Bringing diverse voices, experiences, and world views have made Loganix sought after for projects like Allstate, Freshbooks, FedEx, Foodora, Shopify, and many other exciting, successful businesses.
Our team’s growth and happiness is our priority:
- Always industry competitive compensation based on experience.
- We want to help you pay for conferences, classes, coaching, and certifications.
- Flexible work hours, so you can work when you’re most productive.
- Earned PTO to explore the world or enjoy some R&R.
- We’re invested in your financial future, with profit sharing.
SEO tasks may include
- Preparing/reviewing site audits, noting key takeaways, and preparing a onsite/offsite strategy
- Reviewing SEO analyst work, and providing guidance
- Researching and documenting technical changes needed for in-house & client developers
- Basic website optimization skills: write content, title tags & meta descriptions, optimize a WordPress website (configure SEO plugins, etc)
- Technical recommendations including equity/redirect mapping updates, page speed optimization
- Using/Monitoring SEO & Analytics tools including: GSC, GA, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Accurately estimating and quoting time and costs for one-time and ongoing projects
- Penalty analysis and cleanup tasks, reviewing link profiles
- In-depth keyword research, mapping keywords to pages, and providing writers with a game plan
Account management tasks may include (~20 hours monthly)
- Leading client calls (sometimes video), including monthly reporting
- Calls will take place between normal PST business hours
- Joining other team members on sales calls as a subject matter expert
- Preparing account briefs, summarizing progress, and detailing future steps and goals
- 1+ years being client facing
- Leading strategy and reporting calls
- Clearly and concisely explaining strategy and progress
- 2+ years as a full time SEO
- 1+ years organizing and delegating team member work
- 1+ years building links via outreach or otherwise
- 30 hours /wk, starting as soon as July 1st, 2021
- $55k+/year (scales with experience)
Let's create an amazing future together
Fill out the form below to apply