Become an SEO Team Lead at Loganix
Loganix is composed of young, talented, and hardworking people from every part of the world. Our entirely remote team (work from anywhere, literally) is not only our advantage but the secret to our success since 2010. Bringing diverse voices, experiences, and world views have made Loganix sought after for projects like Allstate, Freshbooks, FedEx, Foodora, Shopify, and many other exciting, successful businesses.
Our team’s growth and happiness is our priority:
- Always industry competitive compensation based on experience.
- We want to help you pay for conferences, classes, coaching, and certifications.
- Flexible work hours, so you can work when you’re most productive.
- Earned PTO to explore the world or enjoy some R&R.
- We’re invested in your financial future, with profit sharing.
SEO tasks may include
- Preparing/reviewing site audits, noting key takeaways and preparing onsite/offsite strategy
- Preparing technical recommendations including equity/redirect mapping updates, page speed optimization
- In-depth keyword research, mapping keywords to pages, and preparing content briefs
- Using SEO & Analytics tools including GSC, GA, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Researching and documenting technical changes needed for in-house & client developers
- Basic website optimization: title tags & meta descriptions, WordPress website optimization (configuring SEO plugins, etc)
- Penalty analysis and reviewing link profiles
Customer Account management tasks may include
- Acting as subject matter expert for SEO team – answering client questions and providing recommendations
- Leading client calls as a subject matter expert, explaining results and suggesting next steps
- Accurately estimating and quoting time and costs for one-time and ongoing projects
Team Lead tasks include
- Lead and provide guidance for team of junior SEOs
- Quality review check of outgoing SEO analyst work
- Manage order workflow, delegate tasks to team members, and follow through to completion
- 2+ years as a full-time SEO
- 1+ years organizing and delegating team member work
- 1+ years being client-facing
- Clearly and concisely explaining strategy and progress
- FT up to 40 hours /wk
- Based on experience
Let's create an amazing future together
Fill out the form below to apply