5 White Label Marketing Services
If you’re looking for ways to expand your marketing services, white label marketing may be the answer you’ve been looking for.
White label marketing allows you to offer additional services to your clients without having to invest in new infrastructure or staff.
To help you get started, we’ve put together an overview of 5 white label marketing services to consider adding to your arsenal.
In this guide, you will learn:
- What is white label marketing?
- 5 White label digital marketing services you can offer
- The pros & cons of a being a reseller
- A bunch of FAQs (answered!)
What is White Labeling?
White labeling describes the process of a reseller selling third-party products, services, or intellectual properties under their own branding.
Typically, the third-party is a manufacturer that specializes in producing re-brandable products that resellers can offer their clients under their own logo and company name.
What is an example of a white label product?
Believe it or not, the Dollar Shave Club started its journey to success selling generic, white label razors they branded with their own name.
The funny thing is, these razors weren’t private label.
Meaning they weren’t exclusively manufactured for the Dollar Shave Club. If you wanted to, anybody could buy the same razors on the internet straight from the manufacturer.
So it wasn’t necessarily the product that drove success, but rather the Dollar Shave Club’s ingenious marketing campaigns and a home delivery service that was unique to the time.
Thanks to this approach, the Dollar Shave Club’s subscription services found huge success. The company eventually was sold to Unilever for a cool $1B.
5 White Label Digital Marketing Services (to consider reselling)
If you’re looking to add additional services to your business’ arsenal, expand your current offerings with these easily adopted white label marketing services.
Pssst. Unsure which service you need? Contact our team and they’ll point you in the right direction.
Let’s look at each service in more detail:
1. White Label SEO
Rather than mastering ranking factors and keeping up with Google’s ever changing algorithm updates, why not let a white label SEO service do the legwork for you?
From link building, SEO auditing, keyword research and mapping, technical SEO, and SEO reporting, a reputable white label SEO service provider will offer these services and more.
Hiring the expertise of a white label SEO service provider has the following benefits:
- Save time and resources. By outsourcing the work of SEO services, you’ll free up more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Eliminate the need for technical expertise. You won’t have to worry about any technical hurdles — the SEO company will take care of everything for you.
- Individualized plan of attack. A white label SEO service provider will work with you to develop a plan of action that meets your client’s specific needs, ensuring success from start to finish.
Here at Loganix, we specialize in offering reseller-friendly white label SEO services that are based on a month-to-month basis (no long-term contracts here). From creating high-quality content, optimizing your website for search engines, and conducting insightful SEO audits, our various services are sure to keep your clients happy.
2. White Label Link Building
Arguably, link building is one of the most challenging aspects of SEO. To build a strong backlink profile, a specialized skill set is required — something many digital marketing agencies don’t possess.
This is where a white label link building agency comes in.
To plan the best line of attack for your clients, the best white label link building providers offer the following benefits:
- Established network. White label link building agencies have a large network of contacts and are well equipped to source high-quality links from high-authority domains.
- Niche relevance. Reputable link building agencies have an excellent understanding of search engine algorithms and will source backlinks that are most relevant to your client’s niche.
- Superior results. White label agencies typically have more resources available than an in-house team, allowing them to undertake more robust campaigns.
Our white label link building services allow you to offer link building to your clients without the hassle of doing it yourself. Our expert team has developed intimate relationships with thousands of publishers across a wide range of different niches, allowing you to secure high-quality, relevant backlinks from high authority domains for your clients.
3. White Label PPC
Successfully implementing pay-per-click (PPC) ad campaigns is difficult. From targeting incorrect keywords, using inappropriate ad copy, or underfunding a campaign, if your approach is slightly off, return on ad spend (ROAS) will be poor.
To avoid making these mistakes yourself and delivering lackluster results to your clients, a reliable PPC white label solution is just what the doctor ordered.
Dependable PPC white label marketing experts will deliver your business with the following benefits:
- Effective results, faster. Working with a white label PPC agency gives you access to experienced professionals who know how to drive conversions and generate leads online.
- Align with best practices. White label PPC agencies have years of experience running successful paid search campaigns and taking advantage of all the latest strategies and technologies.
- Results without compromising quality. Your clients will get exactly the type of advertising results they expect without you and your team having to worry about the intricacies of PPC management.
If you’d like to expand your service offerings but don’t wish to take on the extra work or overhead cost, our white label PPC is just what you are looking for. From marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, monthly rebrandable detailed reports, and flat-rate pricing, our white label PPC services are another arrow you can add to your marketing quiver.
4. White Label Local SEO
SEO is just as important to local businesses as it is to businesses that compete in the global market. But just like search engine optimization, local SEO is a specialization in and of itself.
If you’d like to avoid the steep learning curve, white label partners can allow your company’s brand to offer local SEO services to your clients.
A trustworthy white label local SEO partner will offer these benefits to your marketing efforts:
- Competitive edge. A white label local SEO agency can provide your clients with the expert guidance and support they need to succeed in competitive local markets.
- Comprehensive package. White label local SEO agencies have access to supplemental tools and resources that will help resellers improve their clients’ website performance.
- Greater potential for profits. With proper planning and execution, a white label local SEO campaign will provide your company’s brand with significant profits.
Loganix’s white label SEO services are a great way for businesses to outsource their SEO needs. From Google My Business (GMB) listings management, citation audits, and content creation, our team of experienced local SEO professionals will do the grunt work while you sit back and watch your clients’ online visibility increase and their organic search rankings shoot to the top of the SERPs.
5. White Label Content Marketing
You can’t do it all. Even if your business specializes in one or more areas of content marketing, stretching your resources too thin is never good business practice.
To extend your company’s product offerings in a cost effective way, the outsourcing of all or some of your services to a white label content marketing agency may just be what you need.
A reputable content marketing white label agency will offer your brand the following benefits:
- Improve your reputation. By offering high-quality content marketing services to your clients, you can improve your company’s reputation and establish your brand as a trusted provider.
- Produce engaging, relevant content. A content marketing partner understands the latest trends within specific industries and will provide guidance on what type of content will be most effective in targeting your clients’ customer base.
- Leverage the expertise of others. By partnering with a white label content marketing agency, you can tap into their existing network of writers, designers, and other professionals who can help create a custom solution for your clients.
Our white label content marketing services provide a comprehensive and integrated solution for businesses looking to outsource their content marketing needs. The services include all aspects of content creation, from strategy and planning to execution and distribution. Our team of experienced professionals also offers a wide range of tools and resources to help your business manage its content marketing efforts.
What Are the Pros & Cons of a White Label Marketing Strategy?
As with everything, there are upsides and downsides to a white labeling marketing strategy.
Let’s explore them.
White Label FAQs
Still need answers? Here we answer the most frequently asked questions about white label marketing.
What is White Label Digital Marketing?
Unlike the Dollar Shave Club’s approach to its white label sales process, white label marketing isn’t exclusive to physical products.
It can also be used for digital marketing services.
White label digital marketing refers to a company outsourcing the design, implementation, and management of digital marketing campaigns to a third-party white label agency, then selling the service as their own.
What is a white label digital marketing agency?
A white label agency is a company that offers specialized digital marketing services and sells them, rebranded, to other digital marketing companies.
White label marketing covers a range of digital marketing services, including SEO, link building, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, email marketing, web development, and many more digital marketing services.
How do I choose a white label provider?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer, as the best white label provider will vary depending on the specific needs of your organization. However, some factors to consider include the size and complexity of a project, the quality of the services offered, and the experience and reputation of the white label provider.
What is a white label strategy?
A white label strategy involves a company selling its products or services to another company, which then sells the products and services under its own brand. For example, store brand products are white labeled. They are manufactured by a third-party but branded under the reseller’s own name and logo.
What is the difference between white label and private label?
Private label products are sold exclusively to a reseller by a third-party manufacturer. For example, IKEA outsources the production of its home good products to third-party manufacturers. White label products are produced by a manufacturer but sold to multiple resellers. For example, generic pharmaceutical drugs sold to resellers under their own brand.
What is a white label SEO reseller?
A white label SEO reseller is a digital marketing company that provides services to other businesses without disclosing their own branding or identity. This type of reseller typically contracts with an existing SEO agency to provide end-to-end services, such as search engine optimization (SEO), web design, and online marketing.
What are white label tools?
White label tools are software applications that are developed by a third party, rather than by the vendor or reseller of the application. Typically, the rights of a white label software are leased by SaaS companies to the vendor on a subscription-based term.
Feeling inspired to add white label services to your business’ set of offerings?
If so, check out our range of digital marketing services.
From link building, PPC, and various other SEO and digital marketing solutions, all the services we offer here at Loganix are unbranded and white labeled. Our reseller packages come with delivery guarantees and are offered either as a single service or a fully managed campaign.